Saturday, November 20, 2010

Woot woot!

Schoolies! here I come!

A whole week of party, party, party, and not much else. Lying around on the beech, boat cruises, bowling, live music, movies, shopping, chillaxing, well what more could I ask for. Hence the reason I won't be posting for about a week after tomorrow morning.

I am pondering some changes relating to my chart. As there is so much new and gold music out there, I often find it difficult to pick the best to fit in to my Gold Retrospective each week. Then a week later, I may not be into that track like I was last week. The fact that I spin so many genres doesn't make it easier. So, I am prepared to trial a new version of my chart. My top 10 tracks at the moment. I could be daily, weekly, fortnightly. Whenever. Whether there will or won't be consistancies doesn't matter. As I said, this is only a trial, so, it may not be perminant. But let's see how we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment