Friday, November 5, 2010

The things that happen to a nerd!

Here are just a few of the things that happened to me this week, while in my nerdy state trying to get a bloody good OP.

I've got a mix of maths questions and history information bouncing around in my mind
I went to a Melbourne Cup function rather than study for my exams
I began studying at 5.40 am on numerous occasions
I finnished studying at 9.20 pm on one occasion
I haven't written my Gold Retrospective due to my exam preparation (it's coming goldies, just bear with me!)
I began studying at 5.30 am this morning so I could shop till I droped, and that's pretty much what I did
I got so tied up with maths questions that only this morning did I realise that I had handed in only two of three required references for school, and I had to make my friend hand it in for me. I'm a real Ozzie!
To cap it off, In my haste to return to a maths question, I dropped chicken ciao min all over the carpet, and had to clean it. Failure!
Howzat for a story goldies?

No comments:

Post a Comment