Monday, November 1, 2010

Melbourne Cup here again at last!

Well, I really can't believe it. The Melbourne Cup has finally arrived again. I've always had an interest in it, but this is the first year I have really taken notice of it (to set the scene for you peeps, as I write this, I am trying to smack the shit out of a mozzie that's flying around my leg, and it's not working! piss off mozzie!)

For me, this years Cup will be about a day at the dogs, of all things considering it's a day for the horses, a few coldies, possibly a punt if I'm could be bothered, and just a good day out.

As for the punt, I'll say Holberg, just because my grandfather (who is a horseracing phonatic) says so. Don't quote me on it, when it comes to racing, I have no idea what I'm talking about! (what's an exacta?).

Well, for all you out there celebrating tomorrow, have a good time and happy punting. This just might be Maluckyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment