Friday, November 12, 2010

My introduction to the world of Groggy adventures!

Finally! The exams are all finally over, now it's time to party!

To celebrate, my cuz and me went to our local for a few. What I will say is that the night started off good, then started getting better very quickly.

Within two minutes of arriving, we ran into our uncle and his friend (who is the manager of the club) who began shouting us drinks. Within an hour, I had had three scooners, a record for me considering it usually takes me a few hours to get through two beers.

To set the scene, the band is rocking the shit out of the place, the beer is good, and the jokes are getting dirty, very dirty.

Then, it starts getting random. This guy comes up to me and says, here, open your arms, hold this baby. I didn't know what to say really, and I ended up saying that the baby wanted to dance, as she kept trying to get of my lap. Half an hour later, this guy preceeds to approach me again, and tell me that when dancing, it's ok to drop your girl on her head, but not a baby. By now I'm getting a bit freaked out. Meanwhile my cousin is just pissing himself laughing about the whole thing, not believing what he is seeing.

Now bring on the Galliano. I only had one, but I still felt it later. Now a bit loud and wobbly, I now knew what the word tipsy meant. Then my cousin starts doing tequila shots. Well, I think it was time to come home. My head hurt. Then I crashed.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment