Friday, July 15, 2011

Well!

For someone who thinks it is blatently ok to gradually decapitate a mouse on video before posting it for others to see... the death penalty should return no question.

Fuck probation! Fuck fucking comunity service! Naomi Anderson, if you do read this, you deserve to die. I know that if I ever had to listen to, or whitness an animal go through such appalling and just unacceptable and inappropriate acts... I would almost certainly achieve perminant depression and probably even a suicide attempt because I couldn't help the animal. Seriously mole, who and the fuck do you think you are. You may think you are a vampire, but you are certainly not higher than anyone. If anything, you are lower. Much, much, lower. But you like that I'm guessing. Useless timid bitch in court. No wonder they couldn't play the damn video... shows how much of a cow this woman is.

As you Goldies may no I am a great animal lover and believe that animals should be treated equally to us. Who are we to destroy and harm animals because, we, can.

HHH*sigh*. What on earth is this world coming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment