Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Week That Was

Here we go!

I'm back at uni and my head is loving it!

Don't know how many hours I did today but my head felt it... I'm guessing it was enough.

As you can see, I love the German club... so much so that I feel quite abliged to make a rather inappropriate comment after a few alts... oh dear why me! Schlosser Alt is my new favourite beer... absolutely amazingly beautiful. Did you know they even have a beer that taste like bacon? Imagine drinking a pig! The German lingo for that is Schlinkerla Rauchbier Marzen. Kellerbier also... really good. And there veal... vealy vealy good in the words of Basil Fawlty!

Thinking of making Gold Retrospective fortnightly rather than monthly... dunno! Maybe tonight goldies!

Tell you what, mouse chopper really pissed me off the other week. Why do people have to do that. Bit socially retarded don't you think Naomi?

No weird dreams of late... just Frank. A man called Frank... and a bird called Frank. Go figure!

And that woman hasn't returned either! Damn! I love those dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment