Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gold!

Never have I been to a place that has entailed such quality.

It is the fact that you can go to a place and know about, and expect such 5 star and just fantastic service that makes any person comfortable with going out.

The Brisbane German club would be the nicest place I have ever attended entertainmentwise and I have enjoyed every time in the last year since I started attending. I am blind myself and loved that the staff were happy to come to me, assist me with orders, get drinks, and have time to talk in general. That makes a good establishment. You guys have all that and a whole lot more.

This is from a blind perspective... I couldn't see decor or that sort of thing. With the kind of service you offer, decor isn't necessary at all. It's all in the service from a blind point of view.

I would like to wholeheartedly thank all of you guys, Karli, Katie, Adam, and anyone else who has given me help since I have started coming to the club.

Fantastic. Gold. 5 stars.

Mitch Medcalf

No comments:

Post a Comment