Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Monthly Overall Chart

G'Day Goldies. Seems like a long time since my last post but it's only been a week. But, I had a bloody fantastic holiday so that is probably why.

I have decided not to do the top 10 tracks of the moment. I will stick with the top 20.

I came up with the idea of doing a monthly compilation chart ages ago. But, I have decided to bring it back, in a more organised (I hope) format. I will collate this chart using information selected from various charts, playlists, and tracks played by various dj's worldwide. These are of course only the charts and lists I view, so it is not entirely worldwide or anything. The information will be taken from:
Aria Club Chart
Kate Jean Aria top 20
Ma15Plus Top 20
Gold Retrospective Top 20
Mitch M Hip Hop Top 20
Reelax - Radio Release playlist
Cool Cuts Chart
DjTunes Top Downloads
Beatport Top Downloads
Australian Hip Hop Releases
Aria urban chart

Compilation Chart - December 2010

1
Holidays (Golden Touch Mix)
Miami Horror
EMI
2
Sophie Needs A Ladder (Original Mix)
Deadmau5
EMI
3
Dirty Talk (Hagenaar & Albrecht Mix)
Wynter Gordon
Neon
4
Don't Act Like A Rudeboy When Daddy's Got A Yacht (Original Mix)
High Rankin
XXX
5
Miami 2 Ibiza (Extended Mix)
Swedish House Mafia
EMI
6
Long Time 2010 (Original Mix)
Static Revenger & Angger Dimas
Vicious
7
Saturday Night (DCup / Original Mix)
Jessica Mauboy
XXX
8
All My Friends (Myback Mix)
Tommy Trash & Tom Piper
Hussle
9
Let You Go (Nero Mix)
Chase & Status
Universal
10
Scat Track (Original Mix)
Renaissance Man
Hussle
11
The Time (The Dirty Bit) (Original Mix)
Black Eyed Peas
XXX
12
Golden Train (Original Mix)
Penguin Prison
XXX
13
Jack Hits The Road (Original Mix)
Gary Caos
XXX
14
Sign Your Name (Original / Feenixpawl Mix)
Matt Casseli & Danny Freakazoid
Neon
15
Pieces Of A Puzzle (Album Mix)
Dialectrix
XXX
16
Who's That Chick (Fuck Me I'm Famous Mix)
David Guetta Feat Rihanna
Virgin
17
Salt N Bread (Original Mix)
Falco Richtberg and Sebastian Wojkowski
XXX
18
Whip My Hair (Original Mix)
Willow
XXX
19
Synesthesia (Alex M.O.R.P.H. / Paul Van Dyk / OriginalMix)
The Thrillseekers
XXX
20
Midnight Lady (Original Mix)
Cerrone
Maligator

No comments:

Post a Comment