Friday, December 24, 2010

All I Want For Christmas is.... Well,

Well, I guess we all submit a Chrissy list to the big fat guy at some point. Some, hear is my 2010 Chrissy list to Santa Clause.

1. The Girl of my Dreams (if you can)
Someone with a gentle nature, a kind and respectful personality, and a sexy voice for good measure. I was once told that the girl of my dreams would be the out-doorsy kind, so I don't mind. Whether out doors, or on boats, or anything of that nature, I don't care.

2. An animal with which I can connect.
I would like to at some stage get a cockatoo, or really friendly dog or cat which I can connect with like other people.

3. A screaming crowd going crazy to the music I play
Its often a dj's dream to have a crowd go shitless to the stuff they play. This is my dream as well.

4. An opertunity to meat Sash!, Askillz and Tears for Fears.
I would like th meat and thank these band for the influence they have had on both me and my music.

So, there you go Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment