Friday, June 25, 2010

It's time to go underground and Work That!

You may have noticed that, of late, that Thomas Gold's style has had a significant makeover. I cannot deny, Thomas Gold is a house genious. I've played his stuff as far back as I can remember, therefore, it's always been in my crate (or what I had of one, if you call a pile of records and cds under my arm a crate). Gold returns yet again for another stomping underground release, this time a two-tracker called "Kananga and Work that". This sound is not entirely new for Thomas, or Frank Knebel to his goldies (excuse the pun), as it was heard on his release "The Button" of earlier this year. This "gold" is set to do the business on tech floors worldwide. The fact that it's signed to Toolroom gives it an immediate booster, as Mark Knight can't do no wrong right now. On a personal level, I've seen Thomas Gold give extremely positive feedback on a number of Aussie releases over the last few weeks. Therefore, let's get behind this Australia!. Check him out at,
www.myspace.com/djthomasgold - 7 hours ago -
Or Youtube him:
Kananga (Original Club Mix)"
www.youtube.com
or "Work That (Original Club Mix)
www.youtube.com
That's Gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment