Monday, May 2, 2011

Oops!

Forgot something in an assignment.. I think... not sure... dear great lord give me guidance!

Yep, studied all day... pretty much. Thought I was coming close to the end for today. Not! 1 pm I get an email from my tutor. Look at this legislation then you can answer the questions. Three hours later, I was rooted, still have two questions to go, but I think I am on the right track. But wednesday I'm sure will open a new can of worms!

Then I thought, oh shit, am I supposed to apply those principles in part four of the assignment? Fuck wish I thought of that one a week ago. At least I have time to rectify if I do actually have to put it in. But, the section is only 150 words maximum indicative so I am doubting very much.

Bin's in the bin! Yippee! Bout time that fuckin terrorist was shot!
Fuckin allusive cunt we gotcha!

Don't know what was with the whole Polar Bear dream I spoke of last night. All I remember was it was a big, very fluffy, polar bear cub called Gullie. I was carrying him in my left arm, then I opened a door and set him free! Why they kill animals like that I don't know. I fuckin hate it. They are them, we are us. Just because they don't do what we do doesn't mean we have to kill them!

Time to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment