Friday, January 28, 2011

Where Am I?

Here I am! I'm back!. I have been so busy (and lazy) over the last few weeks, I just haven't had time to blog or anything. It's all been about getting the mountain of stuff ready for uni, renovating, getting heaps of music, failing to get a love life, partying, doing nothing and everything else imaginable.

Yes, I will chart again soon. I've been doing them, but haven't been putting them up. And who am I to ask dj's to send me there charts?.
I tried my first ever German beer, what a feet, aren't they the king of beers? It's called Oetinger, from Oetingen, and it's like 4x, in other words, good! Go and buy it!

I am going to a party tonight, at a club, with beer and galliano! and hopefully some hotties!

I have been doing so many edits and re edits and mixes and remixes and bootlegs and original tracks it's just not funny!

See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment