Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well, .....

Hey Goldies. It's amazing just how many things that go through a person's head at this time of year. Oh my god, where do I start.

It's so hard to focus on one thing when your poor little brain is trying to fathom out what to write in that last history exam of your life, and trying to trawl through the countless amount of music I receive each week, trying to pick out the best tracks to add to my ever growing CD wallet.

So, for something to do and asside from the both of them, I thought I'd give you my top 5 hates and loves. Well, why not. There are a lot of hates and loves in my life at the moment so here they are!

Loves:

1. House music,
Well, where would I be without it?. It's like my Promise Land!

2. Dreaming
It's so good to sometimes just venture from the real and just dream, well, about anything really

3. Holidays
It will be so good to have a three month holiday. Who doesn't like a bludge?

4. DJing
I really love hearing people enjoy what I feel. It's magic!

5. James Bond
Hang on a minute, I don't Love James Bond, I love the films. Really going through a Bond phase at the moment and am loving it.

and here they are, the hates

1. Arrogant and good-for-nothing fuckwits who think that there life's ambition is to judge and intimodate others because there life is so boring
To those people, and you know who you are, Fuck off and die!. The world would be a better place without the company of you motherfuckers!

2. miley Cyrus,
Yuck!

3. School work
Give me a fucking break!. Please!

4. People who just aren't organised
People, just fucking get it together

5. Lack of time
I am supposed to be organising a Melbourne Cup sweep for next, and I haven't even started! Grrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment